Lead Finance Officer
email@example.com | 3-5161 | 549 Evans
Millie is the point of contact for Economics departmental finances. She organizes the departmental budget along with the oversight of all fund management and the financial services within the department. Reach out to Millie (email or in person) for requests and questions regarding:
- Summer salary
- Research centers budgets and finances
- Faculty commitments allocations
- Faculty research and endowment fundings
- Deparmental fiscal management
- TAS, budget and forecasting analysis, SAS
- Approvals for BearBuy, BluCard, Event Planner Card, financial journals, and departmental travel & entertainment and purchasing
- Departmental business operations, accounting policies and procedures
Some examples of financial questions that Millie can help you answer:
- Funding issues to summer salary agreements
- Funding related to from Dean/EVCP
Faculty Fund Manager
firstname.lastname@example.org | 2-2239 | 547 Evans
Rose is the point of contact for all faculty fund requests within the Economics department. She manages faculty department-level funds and provide faculty with other financial services. Rose can assist you with:
- Faculty fund balance and expenses reporting
- Faculty reimbursements
- Purchase Order requests and Invoice Payment requests
- Payroll expense transfers
- Email Rose
- Earning distribution changes (chart string change for an employee)
- Email Rose
- General ledgers adjustment (non-compensation expense and fund transfers)
- Email Rose
- Fund approval for hiring (GSI/GSR/Visiting Scholar)
- Email Rose or drop off forms in 547 Evans
*For questions regarding Contracts and Grants funding, please continue to contact your Research Administrator with Team 9, Social Science Matrix.
Some examples of financial questions that Rose can help you answer:
- How much did I spend on travels last year?
- Have I receive my BEARS Grant yet?
- What is the chart string for my Start Up fund/account?
- I need to plan for future expenses, how much money do I have left in all my accounts?
Financial Services Analyst
email@example.com| 3-0717 | 529 Evans
Jane is the point of contact for purchasing supplies (non-computer and software) and staff reimbursements.
- For seminar reimbursements, please contact the seminar coordinators.
- For computer and software purchases or other IT matters, please contact Seth Novogrodsky.
-The PI Portfolio provides faculty members a quick, comprehensive overview of financial data related to their faculty-managed funds - both discretionary (non-sponsored) and contracts and grants (sponsored). Faculty can view fund balances and expense activities on available funding. Faculty also have the ability to drill down to transactions and personnel details for specific funding for more depth analysis.
Below are links and Job Aids campus has provided to help with navigating and information for users: