Charter Hill Society for Economics
The members of the Charter Hill Society for Economics are a global community of committed donors who make a three-year pledge of $1,000 to $25,000 per year to the Economics Annual Fund, or the Department Chair’s Economics Forward Fund. Your support will ensure Berkeley Economics students and faculty continue to do their best work, and will support ground-breaking research and teaching.
How to join
To join today, please enter your gift amount below. When prompted on the next page, please choose" recurring", "annually", "for a limited time," and then "three years".
Charter Hill Society donors are transforming the undergraduate academic experience and enabling graduate student fellowships and faculty research. In partnership with our supporters, Berkeley Economics' impact on teaching, research and policy is being secured for the next generation.
By making a three-year commitment of $1,000 or more to the economics department Annual Fund, you will join a circle of generous donors and a network of people who care deeply about the future of our department and help us make future investment in the highest priorities in teaching and research.
Your membership will support the teaching and research that has distinguished Berkeley economics since 1903, winning our faculty numerous Nobel prizes, John Bates Clark Medals, MacArthur ("Genius") Fellowships, Sloan Fellowships and more.
What is the impact of my support?
- Foundational support for the Annual Fund for Economics, which funds our highest priorities in teaching and research
- Investing in the future and improving the experience of our exceptional faculty, graduate students, and undergraduates
- Becoming a leader in our community of UC Berkeley supporters
What are the benefits?
- Stay engaged and informed about your investment in the Economics department through investor calls, annual reports, and quarterly newsletters.
- Receive exclusive invitations to special events with fellow Berkeley alumni in leadership positions.
- Public acknowledgment, if desired, across Economics Department platforms.
- Opportunities to network with fellow alumni around the world.
To learn more about CHSE, please contact Assistant Dean Christian Gordon at email@example.com or 510-666-2725.