Undergraduate Student Resources
- Spring 2020: Economics Academic Policy Updates: The events surrounding the Spring 2020 COVID-19 pandemic required the Economics department to adjust many undergraduate academic policies that will have impacts on students until Spring 2020 is no longer a semester on the adcademic transcript. This link provides a recap of the policy revisions.
- Do-It-Yourself Guide to Checking Economics Major Requirements: Want to know if you are on track with the Economics major requirements? Use this guide to check your Academic Progress Report (APR) and ensure you are on track to graduate with the Economics major. Recommended for all graduating seniors.
- Economics Tutoring - The Department of Economics offers tutoring services to undergraduates taking core courses: Econ 1, Econ 2, Econ 100A/B, Econ 101A/B, Econ 140, and Econ 141.
- Student Learning Center Tutoring Program - for undergraduates in various subjects including economics.
- Economics Honors Program - Economics majors have an opportunity to conduct their own research and write a thesis with their chosen faculty advisor.
- Economics Honors Theses - examples of recent senior honors theses submissions.
GRADUATE SCHOOL AND CAREER
- Step by Step - A guide to preparing for graduate school for Berkeley undergraduates in Arts & Humanities and Social Sciences.
- What Can I Do With a Major In Economics - Economics Major statistics on recent graduates.
- Career Center - resources for career planning, internships, jobs, and graduate school preparation.
- Berkeley Charter of Professional Accountancy (BCPA) - For students with interests in a career in accounting, finance, or consulting. The BCPA is a new program offered by the Haas School of Business and Center for Financial Reporting & Management (CFRM). All students in all majors are welcome to apply.