Undergraduate Student Resources
NEW FOR FALL 2023
- Join our official “Ed Discussion” Forum here. This is the best place to ask questions about Economics at Berkeley. Here are some tips:
- Search before you post
- Heart questions and answers you find useful
- Answer questions you feel confident answering
- Share interesting course related content with staff and peers
- Do-It-Yourself Guide to Checking Economics Major Requirements: Want to know if you are on track with the Economics major requirements? Use this guide to check your Academic Progress Report (APR) and ensure you are on track to graduate with the Economics major. Recommended for all graduating seniors.
- Economics Tutoring - The Department of Economics offers tutoring services to undergraduates taking core courses: Econ 1, Econ 2, Econ 100A/B, Econ 101A/B, Econ 140, and Econ 141.
- Student Learning Center Tutoring Program - for undergraduates in various subjects including economics.
- Economics Honors Program - Economics majors have an opportunity to conduct their own research and write a thesis with their chosen faculty advisor.
- Economics Honors Theses - examples of recent senior honors theses submissions.
GRADUATE SCHOOL AND CAREER
- Step by Step - A guide to preparing for graduate school for Berkeley undergraduates in Arts & Humanities and Social Sciences.
- What Can I Do With a Major In Economics - Economics Major statistics on recent graduates.
- Career Center - resources for career planning, internships, jobs, and graduate school preparation.