Undergraduate Student Resources
- Economics Tutoring - The Department of Economics offers tutoring services to undergraduates taking core courses: Econ 1, Econ 2, Econ 100A/B, Econ 101A/B, Econ 140, and Econ 141.
- Student Learning Center Tutoring Program - for undergraduates in various subjects including economics.
- Economics Honors Program - Economics majors have an opportunity to conduct their own research and write a thesis with their chosen faculty advisor.
- Economics Honors Theses - examples of recent senior honors theses submissions.
GRADUATE SCHOOL AND CAREER
- Step by Step - A guide to preparing for graduate school for Berkeley undergraduates in Arts & Humanities and Social Sciences.
- What Can I Do With a Major In Economics - Economics Major statistics on recent graduates.
- Career Center - resources for career planning, internships, jobs, and graduate school preparation.
- Berkeley Charter of Professional Accountancy (BCPA) - For students with interests in a career in accounting, finance, or consulting. The BCPA is a new program offered by the Haas School of Business and Center for Financial Reporting & Management (CFRM). All students in all majors are welcome to apply.