Student Organization Resources

Travel & Entertainment (T&E) Reimbursement Guide

Travel expenses = flights, dining and lodging during travel, car rental, uber/lyft, gas, other incidentals such as in-flight Wi-Fi, parking, etc.

Entertainment expenses = food for hosted events, room rental and catering for an event, snacks for a meeting, etc.


General Reimbursement Guide

General expenses = non-travel and entertainment items such as: supplies (paper plates, napkins, utensils, etc.), flyers, give-aways, publication fees, etc.


UC Travel and Enterntainment Policies

Read the University of California's system-wide policies around travel, entertainment, and general reimbursements.


Archive of Update Email sent to Student Organization Leaders on March 18, 2019


Student Organization Staff Liaison 

Judith Lopez
Undergraduate Advisor