Enrollment for UC Extension Students

UC Extension concurrent enrollment students must complete the Cal Central request to be considered for enrollment.  Space in Economics courses is extremely limited and all students should have an alternate course planned.

Enrollment in Econ C3 and C102 are cross-listed courses that are handled by the College of Natural Resources.  

Students petitioning through concurrent enrollment should not attempt to enroll in the following courses:

  • Economics 1 or 2
  • Economics 100A or 100B
  • Economics 101A or 101B
  • Economics 140 or 141
  • Economics H195A or H195B
  • Economics 197
  • Economics 199
  • Economics 121, 134, 136, 138, 154, C142, and 191

Graduate level courses are not approved for undergraduate concurrent enrollment students. All requests will be denied.

Requests to enroll in the courses listed above will be rejected. DO NOT contact the professors or department staff to appeal for enrollment.

The following courses are currently open for potential Spring 2018 enrollment, provided that there are open seats and prerequisites have been satisfied:  

  • Economics. 113, 115, C103, C125, 131, 133, 139, 152, 155, 155A, 157, 172, 174, C175, and C181. This is subject to change based upon enrollments.

Remember, DO NOT contact our professors for approval unless specifically requested to do so by the department.  Instructors in the Department of Economics do not handle course-enrollment issues and all student enrollment must be approved by the department.